Monday, May 31, 2010

Tiny Hopes of My Life.......

Hi to all my beloved once, to whom those are reading my short and tiny story. I don’t know how i going to complete this but its not my intention to challenge others or compete its only related to me and myself...

The days are going in a very complicated way, when for the first time my visa got rejected it’s seems that all the doors of life are closed only the hopes of next door remained in my soul i totally disappointed don’t know what have to do further I put all my efforts and life to pursue my masters in Germany all of a sudden dreaming of studying in Germany came to an end.

What next what i have to do what why when how, looks the whole world like a question mark and filled with ‘W’ words, then i started thinking is this close for all those my dreams of studying in Germany . Everything looks sad and unhappy no interest to do anything no interest to talk with any one, nothing there to share with any one, my parents were never showed they are unhappy even my brother’s no one is not saying anything. But there is smell of silence everywhere in house.

From the bottom of my heart there is small word saying that u can reach your destiny and your goal if you have this, then I started searching that what is that how can I get that but finally I got that ,that is keeping HOPE and believing myself. Then I started i realizing if I want to fly high I have to keep the failure as a steeping stone till to reach my destiny. later I told to my parents i will apply once again for the next year as though I have to start everything from the beginning including writing the entrance exam once again, applying to universities and most important thing that I have to keep up my patience till I have to reach my destiny.

My parents never blamed for anything they are always helpful in all the way totally i say they are back bone of me even my brother’s and my friends helped me in all the way. With all this support I started preparing myself to get hard for the next coming events and competitions.

Once again i applied to universities wrote exams got good scores and did all my efforts to get admission and waiting for the result. One fine day finally i got a call from Germany saying that you have got admission in our university are you interested to study here really I don’t know what have to say for that they told we put a mail to you in short way reply to us whether you interested are not. On that day itself got mail from them in a short way i replied I am interested to study here please send me admission letter after few days I received admission letter.

After getting admission next part the major is getting Visa as though it’s rejected for the last year I never hesitated to apply once again submitted all documents got interview call for visa in Chennai.

Went to Chennai with my close friend vinay for the interview I had my interview at 10.30 am after the interview they told you going to receive a letter with in a few days whether your visa as granted or not. Once again it’s all set to wait to keep the hopes of getting visa. After few days I got a call from the post master saying that you got a post letter that contain your passport so you only have to receive personally I told postmaster you can give to my home because i am outside he told ok then immediately I got call from my home my brother said you got your passport that not contain any letter only your passport I said I made it he couldn’t understand what I said in home everyone afraid once again whether its rejected once again i told if its rejected they will post a letter along with passport if not they will send only passport now in phone only everyone started celebrating including my house maid .

I told to my parents I did it, for this all i waited for one hard year now only left his traveling to Germany for the destiny so called “UNIVERSITY OF SIEGEN”.

Really I never knew that I am going to do it after the failures. I really say without my parents, brothers and all my beloved friends and so many who comes in my life help and motivated me I never going to do it without you all thanks to all of you who made me to come here in Germany thanks to all.

I will say still i not reached my destiny it’s just a small step till I have to achieve so many things with all your blessings and my hope I will think i will achieve.

HOPES KEEPS EVERYTHING ALIVE IN THE WORLD SO DON’T LOOSE THE HOPES BELIEVE IN YOURSELF RATHER THAN OTHERS SAYING TO YOU.

Thanks for your valuable time reading this small hopes of life……

No comments:

Post a Comment