Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Formats of sop letters

STATEMENT OF PURPOSE

It has been my cherished dream to be able to substantially to the development in technology. The continuous and fast development in the field of MECHANICAL ENGINEERING has left a lasting impression on me and probably has fashioned my dream.

I have completed my Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical engineering at Bapatla engineering college, Bapatla which affiliated to Nagarjuna University and got my “FOUR YEARS BACHLORS DEGREE” in July, 2006. With a keen interest to pursue further studies in the field of Mechanical Engineering, I am applying for Graduate Program commencing from January, 2007.

As my awareness of various concepts of MECHANICAL ENGINEERING grew my zeal to understand them in greater detail heightened. I have supplemented my knowledge gained from the regular courses by attending several seminars and symposia as also by reading various journals. My undergraduate course has provided me with a firm foundation of the basic principles of mechanical engineering and the course in Thermal Engineering, CAD/CAM, Fluid Mechanics, Production Technology, Design of Machine Elements, Operations Research, I. C. Engines, Heat Transfer have provided commendable ground work for advanced study.

As part of my Graduate study, I have also attended National Level Technical seminars conducted by “JNTU COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, ANANTHAPUR”.I secured SECOND place in the National Level Technical Quiz conducted by them. I have also secured FIRST place in the National Level Technical paper presentation conducted by “SRI VENKATESWARA ENGINEERING COLLEGE, SURYAPET” during the course and I have constantly upgraded my knowledge through seminars.
In my final year of my undergraduate program, I was involved in a project “FEM OF LOW PLASTICITY BURNISHING PROCESS “.Which includes the usage of PRO-E & ANSYS software’s.
The MS program in Mechanical Engineering at your University, is geared in the direction of my goals, I see a perfect match between my perceptions of a graduate schools and what it offers. It has an ideal mix in terms of faculty, students and courses. The university has a strong academic history and good level of industry and inter-collegiate interaction forums. All these factors have motivated me to apply to your university.


I am certain that with my diverse exposure and interests, I shall prove to be a worthy student of the university.





SANTHOSH KUMAR.R

No comments:

Post a Comment